Topic: How to expose your film internationally?
- Preparing the film material which are adjusted internationally
- How to get acquaintance with the festivals
- Pick proper festivals and submit a film for the festival
- Pitching at a festival to find financers
- Sale the films; making money out of a film
Bio: Ellaheh Tahaei; B.A. degree in French Literature and M.A. graduated in translation studies. She is the International Business & Marketing manager at Soureh Cinema Org. in Iran. She has been in the cinema business for about 14 years and as an international distributor; she distributes and licenses films globally and does business with many countries. Also, she has attended many film festivals around the world as a film representative and IP holder such as Cannes, Berlinale, IDFA, Leipzig,… Attended international film markets as right holder and sales manager such as EFM, Marche du film, Mipcom, MipTV, ATF, … She is a producer and also the festival director (international section) of 100-seconds-film festival, 2023 – 2024.